study英语意为to read, memorize facts, attend school, etc。learn英语意为to gain knowledge or skill by studying。
Learning is gaining knowledge by studying, and studying is done to learn things.
- He learned about computers by reading a book.
- He studied computer science in college.
- He is learning a lot about patient care in his nursing classes.
- She spent an hour every night studying her new vocabulary words.
- Study the definitions of these words to learn them.
- She learned how to do her job very quickly.
- Some people learn best by reading books and others learn best by listening to lectures in class.
- The children learned several facts about cows in class this week.